Stacking the Shelves [22]: The One with the Physical ARC & Ron!

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.

The Stack:


  • THE WIZARD OF OZ: I absolutely adore these Puffin "Chalk" editions of childrens books (see also: Peter Pan) and these have been on my wishlist for a super long time. I couldn't resist when I saw it at Books a Million.
  • A TALE FOR THE TIME BEING: I've wanted this book since I saw Regan @ Peruse Project haul it basically forever ago. It's one that a lot of people seem to have but have not read. The paperback was in the bargain section (@ BAM!) for $5. I couldn't not.
  • OF METAL AND WISHES: I saw Tracy @ Cornerfolds reading this PHANTOM OF THE OPERA RETELLING (AKA: my wheelhouse) and loving it. Obviously, I had to pick it up from my library.
  • HIDDEN BODIES: FIRST PHYSICAL ARC! What? Yes! Sequel to You that I . . . still haven't read yet, but I am super excited to have both books.
  • RONALD WEASLEY: So, while I was exiting BAM! with my modest two books, there was a whole stand of Harry Potter Funko Pop!s. It was only $10, and it's Ron with his broken wand. I couldn't say no. I am weak.

What I Read This Week(s)

   

 

Readathon week = so. many. books. in one week.

Vicious was by far the best book I read this week. Maybe this month. Maybe this year. It was amazing.

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour was enjoyable yet slightly disappointing.

When I Wasn't Reading

ROAD TRIP! I went with my parents up to Cooperstown, NY (AKA this adorable little village with the Baseball Hall of Fame), and then went down to Myrtle Beach for a couple of days. I've never read so much in a week and a half. It was insane, so there wasn't a lot of time that I wasn't reading (which is awesome).


I have also been obsessively listening to this very adorable duet for the past few days. I adore Dodie Clark.

You Might Have Missed

Upcoming

My Months in Tomes: June + July 2015
7in7 + #TBRTakedown Wrap-Up
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - Book Review

How was your week? What books/bookish items did you get this week? Have you read any of the books I hauled? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment