Upcoming Read-a-Thons: TBR + Challenges (#TBRTakedown + 7in7)

TBR Takedown

This readathon was created by Shannon @ Leaning Lights (YouTube / Blog) and takes place from July 25th to July 31st. The goal of this was just to knock off as many books from your TBR as possible. My personal TBR includes my personal goals as well (this will include rereads marked with an asterisk).

The Challenges + My TBR:

1. First Book in a series - The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis*
2. Sequel Book in a series - The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis*
3. Out of your comfort zone (genre, author, reviews, etc) - The Tempest by William Shakespeare*
4. On your shelf over a year (or the longest) - I actually don't have any, so I chose a book that has been sitting half read since I preordered it - The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
5. Most recently hauled book (within the month) - I have a couple of options for this, so I am listing a few books that I will choose from - Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson, Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, Vicious by V.E. Schwab, Stardust by Neil Gaiman

7 in 7

This readathon takes place from July 27th to August 2nd. It was created by three hosts (Twitter) and the only challenge for this readathon was to read 7 books in 7 days. Hence why I decided this was the perfect opportunity to reread the Chronicles of Narnia. 

Additional TBR:

1. The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
2. Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis*
3. Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis*
4. Stardust by Neil Gaiman

So, this was a very chatty post. Sorry about that, but I do hope that you enjoyed it. I am going to be burnt out because the BookTube-a-thon is directly after the 7 in 7 readathon.

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment