Stacking the Shelves [24]: The Forgotten Book

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.
This might be the last physical book haul for a while, just because I am now a college student without 1) money and 2) bookshelves. So, one last location and giant book haul for you before . . . there are none.

The Stack

  • ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS: I've had this on hold at my library for absolutely ever, and the ebook finally came in! (Just in time for college, when I won't have time to read it!)
  • STATION ELEVENTHE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS: These two are from my homeland (aka Target) and books at Target are always on sale. I couldn't say no.
  • CLOCKWORK PRINCECLOCKWORK PRINCESS: I had to get these two before I left for college because I knew I would want to read them while at school, and my iPad is currently MIA, so no scribd for me (I absolutely hate reading on my laptop).
  • LOCK IN: I bought this from Book Outlet (it should have been in last week's haul, but it was packed away for college), and I heard Regan @ Peruse Project talking about it once a long time ago, so I clearly had to add it to my cart. Clearly.

What I Read This Week

 

One of these was amazing. The other was not. 

I will tell you this: Clockwork Angel was pretty amazing.

When I Wasn't Reading

MOVING. COLLEGE. AHHHH.

The above is currently my life. Chaos, new people, organizing, only having 21 books on a shelf. It's weird.

Tell me what books you got this week down below, and also tell me which of these books that I should read first! Any that I should have just left on the shelf?

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment