5 Side Characters That Deserve Their Own Book(s)

5 - Peter Hayes (Divergent)


Miles Teller. Miles Teller. Miles Teller. 

We get little explanation about Peter's character. Roth doesn't (while she does try) develop his character very much in this series. Plus, there's a few things that happen in the last book, and I just want to understand Peter, but I kind of don't want Veronica Roth to write it.

Is that bad?

4 - John Ambrose McClaren (P.S. I Still Love You)


I want a John Ambrose McClaren. I don't want to say too much because this is a sequel and this character's presence is very spoiler-y. Just know he's perfect and wonderful and I want one of him and I want to know what happens to Mr. Perfect.

3 - Warden (The Bone Season)


I haven't finished The Mime Order yet so no spoilers, but I just want to know everything and anything about Warden's life before Paige came into it because I love him and I need more of him.

2 - Peter Pettigrew (Harry Potter)


WAIT. LET ME EXPLAIN. I KNOW, YOU'RE CONFUSED.

I know what you're saying: Why wouldn't you pick James or Sirius or Remus? Why, Monica, why would you want to hear from this rat's perspective?

Because I want to know why. I want to know why he betrayed Lily and James because I will not accept that he was suddenly prompted and he said Yes, master, I would love to betray my best friends. Something major had to have gone down, and I need to know what it was.

Also, it's my way of getting a Marauder's prequel series. Win - Win situation.

1 - Kenji Kishimoto (Shatter Me)


I know what you're thinking: Monica, why does Kenji beat out Peter? 

There's no stunning reason like there is with Peter . . . I just love and adore Kenji. I need a seven book series about his life prior to the Shatter Me trilogy. There are hints about his life before and I love him and I just need to know more about him because he's my favorite. I just . . . Kenji . . .

What do you think of my list? What was on your list? Are there any overlaps? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment