My Top-Read Authors!

"Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish to share lists (because we love them) about books and bookish things.

Rainbow Rowell

   

Favorite: Fangirl
Least Favorite: Eleanor & Park
Need to Read: I've read all of Rainbow Rowell's published work!

Brian Michael Bendis

   

Favorite: Either the first or second volume of All-New X-Men.
Least Favorite: Uncanny X-Men.
Need to Read: The rest of All-New X-Men (possibly) but I've heard the rest of the series isn't very good, so I might just stop while I am ahead.

Kiera Cass

   

Favorite: The One
Least Favorite: The Elite
Need to Read: The Heir

Veronica Roth

   

Favorite: Divergent
Least Favorite: Insurgent or Allegiant - It's been so long since I read them that I've forgotten..
Need to Read: I believe I have read all of her published works.

C.S. Lewis

   

It's been so long since I've read these that I can't remember a (least) favorite.

Need to Read: The rest of the Chronicles of Narnia and his Christian works.

Rick Riordan

  
 

Favorite: Both The Battle of the Labyrinth and The Last Olympian were amazing.
Least Favorite: Sea of Monsters
Need to Read: The Heroes of Olympus series and the Red Pyramid trilogy (???).

Tahereh Mafi

  
 

Favorite: Ignite Me!!!
Least Favorite: Fracture Me by far! It might be my only 1 star for the year.

J.K. Rowling / Robert Galbraith

Here comes the big jump!

   
   
   

Favorite: It's like picking a favorite child. The Tales of Beedle the Bard is great, but Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is my favorite book.
Least Favorite: None, they're all special snowflakes.
Need to Read: The Casual Vacancy and The Silkworm (both of which I own, so I have no real excuse).

Lemony Snicket / Daniel Handler

   
   
   

Favorite: For some reason, I remember really liking The Reptile Room and The Ersatz Elevator but I have no idea why because I read these in elementary and middle school.
Need to Read: THE END! For some unknown reason, I was never able to finish the last book as a kid, but Scribd has them all on audio so I'll listen to all of them there soon. Also, I want to read more Daniel Handler.

What are your top read authors? Do we share any? What Daniel Handler book should I read first? Tell me down in the comments!


Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment