Stacking the Shelves [25]: College is Hard.

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.

 The Book

  • THE MARTIAN: I was already at Target. It was $12. It's been so long since I've bought a book. Also, I have heard it is amazing. Matt Damon stuck on Mars? Yes, please. 

What I Read This Week

NOTHING.

Okay, not nothing. I've read a lot of Sparknotes and things on the French Revolution. Also, I am now just over 200 pages into Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare.

When I Wasn't Reading

Everything. College. It's killing me.

HOWEVER, on the (somewhat) positive note, I have a job at Panera now (!!!). This is a somewhat positive note because now I will have even less time to read because being a full time student and having a part time job and being social might actually be the death of me.

You Might Have Missed

Upcoming

Bookish September: Participation + TBR
My Month in Tomes: August 2015

Have you guys ever been in really bad reading slumps? What did you get yet? Have you read The Martian or seen the trailer? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment