If We Were Having Coffee: August 23


If we were having coffee . . . I would tell you that I have been in a reading and blogging slump. I'm not sure it's even a slump. The reading slump is definitely a slump, but I have just lost all inspiration for blogging. I don't even want to read other people's blog posts. It's that bad.

If we were having coffee . . . I would say that both of these are the result of starting college. How did I have so much free time in high school? I honestly have no idea. I am so stressed about everything because I've only been here a week and haven't developed a schedule/routine yet. I need a routine to survive in life.

If we were having coffee . . . I would tell you that as much as I hate being in a reading and blogging slump, I now live in a drop-dead gorgeous and so-much-fun city. I mean, you can't tell me that this isn't beautiful:


I want to do these more often. They are super cute. I love reading them. If we were having coffee, what would you tell me?

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment