Etsy Spotlight: SkinnyHues

How I Found This Shop


Katie's Book Blog did a post about how she is also obsessed with this new-kid-on-the-block etsy shop. I was definitely intrigued, but I easily dismissed the post. So, when I was searching Harry Potter bookmarks, I was looking for something affordable yet unique. I again came across SkinnyHues. 

So, I added not one . . . but three to my cart. 

Crini opened her shop in April of this year and has already accrued a five star rating, 176 sales, and 209 admirers.* She currently has twelve bookmarks available for sale.** There are many ones related to fandoms (i.e. Chaos Walking trilogy, Mistborn trilogy, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, The Hunger Games trilogy, The Raven Cycle, Throne of Glass) there are also ones just aimed at booklovers (i.e. owls, "I Ship It"). Many of them have custom color selection as well. 

* 14 July 2015 - 3:24 PM
** 14 July 2015

What I Ordered

Platform 9 3/4 Design - Color: D - $2.54
Deathly Hallows Design - Color: E - $2.54
Marauder's Map Design (Double-sided) - Color: F - $3.47

+ Shipping: $2.20 to United States

Total: $10.75

When It Shipped

Ordered: 23 June
Expected Shipment Date: 2 July*
Actual Shipment Date: 29 June

*these items are shipped from Germany and are handmade when ordered

Arrival Date: 7 July

My Products


So, sadly, my favorite of these bookmarks is no longer available for sale. *sad face* The Deathly Hallows and Platform 9 3/4 bookmarks are still available. These are super nice bookmarks. They're lovely. They're made of a canvas-like paper (as you can see in the bottom left of the top picture), so they're not made of super cheap paper. 


I am just so happy with these bookmarks, and I would recommend you check Crini out. If not for you, then for a bookish friend because I'm positive there is something in Crini's shop for every book lover. 

Which bookmark would you get? What are some other bookish etsy shops I should check out? Tell me down below!

Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment