Two Months in Tomes: June + July 2015

*all goodreads links available through book cover*

Hullo. I decided not to do a June wrap-up because I only finished two full length novel (plus two novellas and a graphic novel). Well, I should have done one because this is going to be a behemoth of a wrap-up (because like twelve readathons happened and I didn't have a summer job).

Books Finished

   

   

   

   

   

 

Reviews This Month(s)

Landline - 3.5 stars
To All the Boys I've Loved Before - 5 stars
P.S. I Still Love You - 4.5 stars
Unravel Me - 4.5 stars
A Court of Thorns and Roses - 4 stars
Ignite Me - 5 stars
A Monster Calls - 5 stars
Vicious - 5 stars

Reading Challenges

Goodreads: 65/70
Popsugar: 39/50
Rereads: 5/10
Over 500 pages: 4/5
Classics: 0/3

Stats

  • FAVORITE READ: Vicious was absolutely fantastic! Ignite Me is a close, close second with Nimona trailing not far behind.
  • MOST SURPRISING: The Selection series! It was so much fun to read, and I clearly couldn't stop reading the series.
  • SKIP IT: FRACTURE ME! If you like the Shatter Me series, you should read the first novella from Warner's POV, but Fracture Me should be skipped.
  • BEST COVER: Oooh! So many pretty ones this month! Ignite Me and Nimona are both beautiful.
  • MOST CONSUMED GENRE: YA Contemporary and YA Dystopian
  • AVERAGE STAR RATING: 4.3 stars!! - Basically, I had an amazing reading month.

When I Wasn't Reading

Netflix, Netflix, Netflix. But really, with all the (seriously abnormal amount) books that I read this month, you wouldn't think I did anything except read. But I watched a lot of Netflix, participated in a lot of readathons (which is technically reading, but shut up), and went on vacation (BEAAACH!). I also bought a lot of books. Look:

July Haul


You've seen all these books through my weekly STS, but look how pretty they are all together. They even have a guardian wizard.

What was the highlight of your month? Have you read any of the books that I have / or have hauled this month(s)? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment