Stacking the Shelves [23]: #BookOutletHaul

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.
In honor of me going back to college we have gone back to the horribly-lit bookcase.

The Stack

  • THE SNOW CHILD, BURIAL RITES: Regan hauled these two recently from BookOutlet, and I decided to make one last BookOutlet purchase before going to college.
  • AFTERWORLDS: In the same vein as the last two, I had a $5 off coupon off a certain amount. I have seen this one for forever, and I really wanted it in my collection.
  • THE GAME OF LOVE AND DEATH: I have wanted to read this book since it came out in April because 1) historical fiction and 2) jazz. Then I kind of forgot about it until Martha Brockenbrough was on a Book Riot podcast. I am so excited!

Books I've Read This Week


So, I got scribd. It's amazing, and I absolutely love it. It's Netflix for books: you can read and listen to all the books and comics that you want (as long as they're avaliable on the site) but you don't get to keep the books. It's wonderful, hence I have listened to ANNE HATHAWAY reading The Princess Diaries series.

When I Wasn't Reading

College shopping. College preparations. College, college, college. I'm really quite sick of shopping, but now I have my very own laptop (his name is Padfoot) so now I have a laptop that works properly. *Victory dance!* 

And Josh Sundquist, author of We Should Hang Out Sometime, gives you an actual 360 degree view of his apartment with a 360 degree camera. Watch it on your smartphone and twirl around your room like an idiot:

You Might Have Missed

Upcoming

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour - Book Review
Etsy Spotlight: Home Decor Drawing
Series Review: The Princess Diaries #1-3
Waiting on Wednesday: August 2015
Top 5 Most Influential Required Reading
Books I'm Bringing to College

What books did you get this week? What books did you read? Please tell me that my upcoming post list is too ambitious, and that I should chill out down in the comments!


Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment