Stacking the Shelves [35]: Library + Black Friday Haul!

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.

The Stack


  • THE UNDOMESTIC GODDESS, REMEMBER ME?: These are the two Sophie Kinsella novels that intrigue me the most. I read I've Got Your Number a couple months ago, and I would really love to read more of Sophie Kinsella's work.
  • LONG WALK TO VALAHALLA: Picked this one up on a complete whim. Since I've (halfway) read Magnus Chase, I want to know more about Norse Mythology. While this doesn't seem to be too much about the actual mythology and more about the journey, I am still super intrigued.
  • MS. MARVEL, VOL. 2; ALL-NEW X-MEN, VOL. 4: These are two series that I need to continue on with. I am slightly skeptical to continue on with All-New X-Men as I didn't really enjoy the last volume. If I don't enjoy this volume, I will probably let go of this series.
  • THE RAVEN BOYS: Got this one on audiobook (from my library because audiobooks are expensive) for my drive back home. SO GOOD, GUYS. SO GOOD.
  • A MADNESS SO DISCREET: I won a giveaway for this book! Seriously, I have wanted to read this since it came out. So glad that I got it!
  • THE MARVELS, GIRL ONLINE: ON TOUR: Actually bought books on Black Friday. The Marvels was half off so don't judge me. Girl Online was signed, and I had a moment of weakness. 
  • SECRET GARDEN: No regrets. This is so much fun and has been a great post-finals relaxer.

What I Read This Week


Five stars. So many tears. Grab a box of tissues and some cookie dough, and pick this book up ASAP. 

Also it's going to be a movie (out spring 2016) and if you're in basically any fandom, you have a reason to go see this movie. Examples: Sam Claflin (THG), Emilia Clark (GOT), Jenna Coleman (DW), Matthew Lewis (HP) to name a few.

When I Wasn't Reading

I was packing and doing finals and finishing up my first semester of college (!!!). Also, I was coloring (see above: Secret Garden.)

You Might Have Missed

Upcoming

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes | A Review Through Tears
Top 10 New-To-Me Authors of 2015
If We Were Having Coffee
#FridayReads - 11 December 2015

What books did y'all get this week? Have you read any of the books I got? If you have, tell me your thoughts, and if not, do you want to? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment