#FridayReads |16 December 2015


Guys, I love Maggie Steifvater. In these last few weeks of the year, she has quickly climbed to be one of my top authors ever. I am about a third of the way through The Dream Thieves and I am absolutely head over heels in love with Ronan. I love how this book focuses a lot on Ronan and his past and his life. It's just really amazing.

And since #Cramathon starts tomorrow, I really want to try and finish The Dream Thieves today. Or at least read as much of it as humanly possible (and considering I read 300 pages of Clockwork Princess last Saturday, I think I can do it).

Also, I am supposedly halfway through My True Love Gave to Me. In reality, I haven't read any of it, so I want to read as many stories as I can of this anthology this weekend. 


What are you reading this weekend? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment