April Book Haul | #BookOutletHaul + April Owlcrate!


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.



ALL OF THESE CAME FROM BOOK OUTLET. I know, you don't believe me, but I don't believe me either so it's really okay. I went for a casual pre-finals scroll through Book Outlet, intending for it to be one of those "add books to your cart and then leave the site" kind of deals, but then I saw so many amazing things, like the Harry Potter Creature Vault and Princess of Thorns, which is a Game of Thrones-esk continuation of Sleeping Beauty (read Cait @ PaperFury's rave review and tell me you don't want to read this book!) I'm also really excited to own my own copy of The Conspiracy of Us, a book I started in March--and loved!--but had to return to the library before I could finish.



Book Depository and Amazon also happened to me this month. I am definitely going to be picking up The Bane Chronicles soon because I was not prepared for the lack of Magnus that there is in Lady Midnight. I am currently working my way through The Wrath & The Dawn and I'm really liking it!



These were all of #booksfortrade things that I got this month! I am so happy with all of these, especially The Darkest Minds, which is signed (Thanks, Paige!), and The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender.



The cashier at Barnes and Noble legitimately laughed at me when he was checking me out.

I want to be Rory Gilmore because I'm basically obsessed.

Also, I've wanted to read all three of these books for a very long time, and now I have an excuse.


The Raven King
*I am refusing to put a goodreads link to this book until I have finished it because I don't even want to see people's average star rating for this book.*

THE RAVEN KING. IT'S THE LAST BOOK. I NEED SOMEONE TO HOLD ME, PLEASE.



This was my very first OwlCrate! (And the sole reason I purchased it was because the email told me that there would be HG paraphernalia from The Geeky Cauldron and something from Evie Seo.) I'm not super excited about this book, but I've been in a horrible reading slump with a weird craving for dystopian, so this will probably what I pick up soon!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment