Top 5 Books I Want to Finish in 2015!


Basically, it's my December TBR, but I feel more obliged to actually follow this list because . . . reasons. This is a list of books for book clubs, books I am currently reading that I just need to finish, and books that I just really want to read before school starts back in the spring.

1. THE BRONZE HORSEMAN by Paullina Simons: Shannon @ LeaningLight's book club is reading this next week. Next week just so happens to be my first week free from college. I have wanted to read this book since I heard about it from Reagan a long time ago. It's apparently the best ever historical fiction romance set in Russia. Yes, please, and thank you. 

2. STATION ELEVEN by Emily St. John Mandel: The hype for this book is unreal. I tried to read it once, but it was due back at the library before I could finish it. Now that I have my own copy, there is literally no excuse for me to not read it.

3. CLOCKWORK PRINCESS by Cassandra Clare: To distract from all the very adulty books on this list, I really want to finish up the Infernal Devices trilogy before the year is up. That way I will be free to finish up the Mortal Instruments series (apparently City of Heavenly Fire spoils Clockwork Princess?) before Lady Midnight comes out in March 2016.

4. THE SWORD OF SUMMER by Rick Riordan: I have been "currently reading" this book since I got it in the mail the day it came out. I'm just under halfway through, and I really just need to push through it.

5. THE DINNER by Herman Koch: I requested this book for review because I really wanted to read it. I still really want to read it, so now I am making myself.

What is the number one book you want to finish before 2015 is over? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment