#FridayReads | 11 December 2015


Remember how I said I had a reading schedule for December? That was evidently a funny joke because I have already abandoned one book, started a new one, and am behind the ones that I am actually reading. (However, I like to tell myself that I am saving up my energy for Cramathon in December and TBR Takedown in January.)

Any how, I just finished The Raven Boys on audiobook yesterday (I may type up a review for it soon) so I can fully devote myself to Clockwork Princess (I am only about 100 pages in and loving it) and picking back up Mistborn where I left it a few months back.

I might also end up starting The Dream Thieves on audiobook because I need to prep a lot of posts for the next two weeks.

Being out of school is great, y'all.

Also, since I am not going to be doing a Stacking the Shelves tomorrow, here are some of the posts you might have missed from this past week!


What are you reading this weekend? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment