If We Were Having Coffee . . . | 10 December 2015


If we were having coffee I would tell you how excited I am about finishing my first semester of college. I've never had to study. I've never really had to try in school until these past four months. These past four months have absolutely killed me, and I have learned so much about myself.

If we were having coffee I would tell you that I made B's in the two classes that I was most worried about! I literally danced around my house for a solid few minutes.

If we were having coffee I would tell you that I am still really worried about my Comp II portfolio. My teacher was a complete hard-ass and stick in the mud, and he hates my writing so . . . I'm praying for a B.

If we were having coffee I would tell you that I am high-key excited for Christmas. Participating in the #TBTBSanta project has gotten me so excited for everything Christmas (and I have my suspicions about who my Secret Santa is . . .).

If we were having coffee I would tell you that I am excited and scared to be doing #MerryBookmas for the next two weeks. (See a video about it here.) I already have posts that I want to get up by the end of the year, so there will be days that I will posting twice a day. Also, I am vastly underprepared, and therefore worried.

If we were having coffee I would tell you that the struggle to finish my currently reading pile by the end of the year is too real.

If we were having coffee I would tell you that I am actually really excited to see the Shadowhunters show on Freeform in January (does anyone know if there is a way to watch it online?) and I really want to binge on the new TMI boxset so I can binge read the rest of the series before the show premieres.

If we were having coffee what would you tell me? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment