#FridayReads - 13 November 2015


This isn't a requested feature on my blog, but I do enjoy doing it. It's a personal TBR for the day (because heaven knows I never follow my monthly ones) where I can give y'all an insight into what I'm currently reading.

While my sidebar says I am currently reading Magnus Chase, I am actually currently reading Illuminae. I'm only about 20 pages in, but it's so interesting already.

I am going to (forcibly) break up reading Illuminae by finishing two of the books I needed to have finished for school a couple of weeks ago: The Stranger and Beloved. Finals are coming up, and I only have the last fifty pages or so in each of these, and tonight is the perfect night to knock them out.

What are you reading this Friday? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment