#FridayReads - 3 July 2015


I actually have a reasonable TBR for this weekend. 

I know, I know. Crazy. 

I only have about 100 pages left of Ignite Me. If you want to know my immediate reaction to finish this wonderful, wonderful book, you should follow me on instagram/twitter. I'm sure there will be lots of fangirling.

I was supposed to be participating in a readalong for Shadow and Bone this past week (oops) but more interesting things happened, so I need to start and finish that by Sunday. I have confidence in myself. 

And in between (or if Shadow and Bone ever gets a little dull) I want to read Ms. Marvel this weekend. I might pick up another comic bind up as well. I just need to save one for the cramathon next weekend. 

What are you reading this weekend? How are you celebrating the Fourth of July? Tell me down in the comments!

Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment