Stacking the Shelves [32]: Full Price Books

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.

The Stack

  • THE INTERESTINGSInitially, I wanted to read this book for the Popsugar challenge of "Read a book by an author with your same initials" but I've decided that I will probably not read it until next year (thinking about reusing the popsugar challenge for 2016) because I want to just read what I want to read for the rest of the year. Right now, this just isn't what I want to read. STILL REALLY EXCITED TO READ IT THOUGH.
  • THE BRONZE HORSEMAN: Speaking of reading what I want to read, Shannon @ Leaning Lights and her bookclub are reading this book starting 12/7 and I have been looking for a reason to read and pick up this book, so here it is! YAY!

When I Wasn't Reading

I DID MY FIRST ADULTY THING TODAY (besides buying groceries because lets be real my groceries consist of tea, chocolate, and ramen). I got my headlight replaced by myself! I found the tire place and everything . . . all on my own. 

I also ventured to a used bookstore (see next week's stacking the shelves) and came out with a hefty haul. Excited to right another "Bookstore Explorations" post. 

You Might Have Missed

Upcoming

Etsy Spotlight
Top 5 Hunger Games Moments
"Outdated Series" Discussion | TMI

Have you read either of these books? Tell me your thoughts if you have! Also, tell me if you want to read any of the books I mentioned.

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment