My Month in Tomes | October 2015

**all goodreads links available though book cover**

I'm creating actual headers that make me look like a book blogger (hopefully?), and I am currently abandoning homework to read Carry On . . . this is how I'm supposed to adult, right?

Books Finished

  

Wow! Two whole books (both audiobooks) and only one of them was on my TBR and neither of them counted towards any kind of challenge I want to complete. Go Monica!

Yes Please by Amy Poehler - 4 stars
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella - 5 stars (review)

Reading Challenges

Goodreads: 76/70
Popsugar: 41/50
Rereads: 6/10
TBR Jar Challenge: 8/12 
Over 500 pages: 5/5

Currently Reading (in order of importance):

Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
Beloved by Toni Morrison
The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
The Martian by Andy Weir

So tomorrow I will have up my TBR for the month of November (I am already halfway through my first book!). Tell me what you read this month down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment