Top Read & Need-To-Read Series Novellas! | #T5W

"Top 5 Wednesday" is a weekly meme created by Lainey at GingerReadsLainey on Youtube and hosted by Goodreads hosts Lainey and Mindy. You can find the goodreads group here.
When I was putting this list together, I realized two things 1) I haven't read a lot of series and 2) I've read even less series that have novellas. So, this is a mash up list of 3 novellas that blew me out of the water and 2 novellas that (upon searching for novellas) are on my immediate TBR.

Read

      

"Destroy Me" couldn't not make this list. Ignite Me is on my top list of 2015 (and ever), and without this novella, I wouldn't have loved it as much as I did. If you loved Shatter Me and haven't continued on with the series, you need to pick up this novella. I promise it will have you reaching for Unravel Me immediately after. 

I feel like this one is cheating, but if I had to pick one short story to pick out of this collection, I might choose "The Transfer" . . . but picking one of these stories is like picking children.

I binged the original Selection trilogy, and I read this novella (because it was the only one - at the time - that seemed even somewhat interesting) for the summer cramathon. It follows Queen Amberly when she was in the King's selection.

To Read

   

New Kiera Cass short story? Following Marlee and Carter? Count me in (which you should because I already have it on hold from my library).

I haven't read The Winner's Curse but I want to and I feel like this is a nice, short introduction to Rutkoski's writing as well as to the world that her trilogy is set in. Plus it's a story about a story, which are some of my fave.

GIVE ME SERIES TO READ WITH NOVELLAS because clearly I don't read enough.

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment