Bookish September: Participation + TBR


This readathon is a wonderful thing. Basically, it is a motivation to read while life is getting a lot more busy (school, college, ahhhh). It takes place through all of September.

For more information, watch Elisabeth Paige's video.

MONTH LONG READATHON CHALLENGES

1. Reread a favorite - The Phantom of the Opera
2. Read a recently purchased book - The Martian
3. Read a book from your favorite genre - Clockwork Prince(ss)
4. Read a book with a beautiful cover - The Wizard of Oz
5. Read a book you know nothing about - The Girl With All the Gifts
6. Read a book with a darker theme - Burial Rites
7. Read a book you want to read - The Princess Diaries Series - Books IV +

There are a few more books that I want to read this month that are not pictured above (e.g. my Six of Crows ARC that I will finally have in my possession on Saturday (!!!); Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon which I have pre-ordered; and Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me and Other Concerns which I really want to listen to on audio this month). And, if I read 5 of the books on this list and/or the books aforementioned, I am going to reward myself with the UK edition of Uprooted by Naomi Novik.

Hopefully this goes well. Are you interested in participating in Bookish September? It is definitely going to be a main motivator for me to read this month (because let's be real, I've been struggling).

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment