Bookmas Day 2: Two Horrible Book Endings (That Aren't MJ or Allegiant)

Guys, it's almost Christmas!! Hailey @ HailsHeartsNYC created a 12 days of Christmas based book challenges alongside a "read as much as you can" readathon. She made a video explaining each of the daily challenges on her youtube channel here.

On the second day of Bookmas my true love gave to me: two awful endings. 



(don't kill me, please)
  • Everything, Everything: This book has been praised by so many groups of people. So many people. I found the ending predictable and unexplained (with an element of "What the heck just happened?" thrown in). This cover is still gorgeous, and I still appreciate the idea. However, this ending just wasn't for me.
  • Clockwork Princess: This is where I really have to defend myself. My goodreads review is linked to the title, and I will also link Cait @ Paper Fury's review to help explain why I didn't really like this as a conclusion to the trilogy. I thought that it was a cheap, people pleasing ending and I just wasn't a fan. A lot of it was boring and very unnecessary. In Cait's words "Thank goodness Henry invented the Portal." and I have to agree.  
Do you agree or disagree with me? Why? What are some books that you think have awful endings? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment