TBR | #Cramathon 2015


This is a readathon created and hosted by WhittyNovels on Youtube, designed to help you complete your goodreads goal by reading the shortest books on your TBR.

2015 #CRAMATHON: 
December 19th (12 AM)-December 22nd (12 AM) 

Challenges: 
1. read an audiobook or ebook 
2. read a bindup 
3. finish a series/read the last book of a series
4. read a book under 200 pages 
5. Finish a book you DNF’ed 
6. Read a graphic novel series (or as many graphic novels as you can) 
7. Read 5 books total

The Stack


So basically, I am reading what I want to read. Some of what I want to read just happens to fit into the challenges. 

1. I am currently audiobooking The Dream Thieves
2. I am also currently reading a story a day from My True Love Gave to Me
4. I want to finish The Stranger that I think is under 200 pages
5. I DNF'd all of the novels in this stack, so, yeah.
6. I want to read all the graphic novels pictured + I have a few more waiting for me at the library

Are you participating in #Cramathon this year? You should (even if you've already completed your Goodreads goal like me)!


Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment