February 2015: TBR


1. The Mime Order - Samantha Shannon
2. Cinder - Marissa Meyer
3. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
4. The Rithmatist - Brandon Sanderson
5. The Wild Truth - Carine McCandless
6. Grace's Guide to Pretending to be a Grown-Up - Grace Helbig
7. Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
8. The Hound of Baskervilles: A Sherlock Holmes Graphic Novel - Ian Edginton
9. These Broken Stars - Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner


TBR Jar Challenge for this month: read a new-to-you author. Well, this one is easy. 4 of the authors on this list are new-to-me authors, but I'm probably going to count Marissa Meyer, Brandon Sanderson, or Sarah J. Maas because these are authors I plan to read more of this year. 

Also, as you can see, I only own four of the nine books I plan to read this month; but I don't plan on buying them. I intend on getting them from the library. This trend will continue throughout the year because I want to buy less books. I only plan on buying classics, the remainder of the Lunar Chronicles (if I like Cinder), Outlander, A Game of Thrones, and the Harry Potter series.

Happy Reading!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment