2015 Goals: January Update

So far the 2015 Reading Challenge, I have completed the following:
1. a book with more than 500 pages - All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
3. a book that became a movie - Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
11. a book with a one-word title - Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
12. a book of short stories - Four: A Collection of Short Stories by Veronica Roth
36. a book set in high school - All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
40. a graphic novel - Amulet, volume 1 & A Study in Scarlet
49. a book you started but never finished - The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick

Also, this month I have read 3 new-to-me authors: Jon Krakauer, Jennifer Niven, and Anthony Doerr. I have also read one book with 500 or more pages: All the Light We Cannot See.

I even completed my first month of the TBR Jar: a book you DNF'd.

I am super proud of all the reading I have done this month, and I hope (fingers crossed) that it continues to go this swimmingly for the rest of the year.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment