High Five! - 2015 Book Blogger Love A Thon


#LoveAThon is a weekend event hosted by Alexa Loves Books to share the love in the book blogging community.
 Book

  • OUTLANDER - I'm currently reading this 'un and watching the TV show. #THEFEELS Did I mention Jamie yet? Because Jamie. Also, I love reading it on my iPad because it feels more laid back in the sense that every time I close the book I don't think I didn't make any progress. But let's all take a moment and appreciate Jamie. I mean, just look at him. He's gorgeous.

Genre

  • Fantasy - I may be currently obsessing over everything Outlander and my new pocket Jamie, but I honestly think that the answer to this category will always be fantasy. I re-read the first Harry Potter book, and I recently read Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I want more of everything fantasy all the time.

Author

  • There's so many that I love, but currently this one has to go to Jennifer Niven. Last month, I read All the Bright Places. All I want is for her to write more YA contemporary. I will read it all. Every last one. Her storytelling and way of creating such real characters hit me in the feels at least a gazillion times. If you haven't read it yet, you need to.

Blogger

  • Books Keep Me Sane - First off, her layout is to die for (it's that good). It makes me think "marauders" and I have a weird obsession with Rowling's crew of guys. She reviews a lot of books that I think about reading and maybe even buy but just end up never reading, and her reviews usually push me to actually read the book or stop worrying about finishing it anytime soon.

Bookish Merchandise / Book-related site

  • I don't really have any book merchandise, but recently I've been swooning over crafted van's etsy shop and all of their wonderful bookmarks. I want so many. I just have to decide on a few that I really like before buying them. Those are the ones I'm currently obsessing over. I think I might just get the postal set. So cute!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment