Stacking the Shelves: Outlander

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession this week. This week, I have one beauty that I've been wanting to read. 
"Sing me a song of a lass that is gone
Say, could that lass be I?
Merry of soul she sailed on a day
Over the sea to Skye . . ."

I looked up the ebook version of Outlander because who wants to carry around an 850 page novel? 

Not me, that's for sure.

So, the version on iBooks, which I prefer to kindle since I have an iPad, was only $1.99 and I could instantly have it to read. Sounds great. But before purchasing it, I wanted to make sure I had an interest in it myself and not just an interest in everyone that loves it, so I downloaded the first episode (free on iTunes, FYI) and fell in love. Also note, I've been singing the theme song relentlessly since watching it (because I have downloaded that too).

Now, I have a week left in February, read 3 of the 9 books on my TBR for this month, and 850 pages of Outlander to finish. 

I can do it! . . . Maybe.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment