Top 5 Friend Groups You Want To Be Part Of


"Top 5 Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Goodreads hosts Lainey and Mindy. You can find the goodreads group here.


5. Kiki, Ananka & co.
An intelligent daughter of book hoarders, the clever and mysterious (and strikingly tiny) superspy, an inventor genius, a chemist, a hacker, and a master of disguise. If that doesn't sound awesome, just wait, there's more! It's a story of five (essentially delinquent) Girl Scouts that discover the secret city underneath Manhattan and end up solving a mystery. It's a middle-grade that everyone should read. (And apparently is a trilogy, which I didn't know until looking up these characters).


4. Patrick, Sam, and Charlie
These characters aren't my favorite, but I would still love to be in their friend group if even just for a day. Sam, Patrick, and their friends seemed like so much fun (minus the drugs), and honestly just seem like they would be fun people to be around. (Also, can we talk about how no one in this cast even relatively looks like they are in high school?)


3. Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and Tyson
These guys are great. Grover is kind of annoying, but the pure-awesomeness of Percy and Annabeth make up for it. Although, much like my number one, I would really want to be a demi-god, and that would make being a part of this group even more awesome. (Because I wouldn't want to be a Little R.E.D. aka Rachel Elizabeth Dare, even though she is super useful, she was kind of annoying.) Also, props to whoever drew this. It's my new favorite thing,


2. Q, Radar, and Ben
These boys. Oh my goodness, I love them. They're the classic nerds/band geeks that I connect with so well. They're hysterical, and they honestly seem like the guys I would hang out with. They have such pure, unadulterated humor and ways of high school (unlike Charlie & co.) or at least the ways of high school that I'm familiar with. And to be a part of the road trip in this book with these boys and Lacey. It would be so much fun. And exciting.


1. The Golden Trio (or Neville, Luna, and Ginny because they'd be fun too)
I feel like this is definitely going to be somewhere on at least 90% of people's lists. Because it's obvious. Which is why I tacked on Neville, Luna, and Ginny because secondary characters are amazing, and Neville Longbottom is one of my all-time favorite characters from the Harry Potter series. If I wanted adventure and fun times, then I would definitely go with the golden trio, but I almost feel like Neville, Luna, and Ginny would be more fun.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment