2015 Goals Update #2


I have created a Google spreadsheet with all the books I've read this year. You can check it out if you want. I am constantly updating the two goals tabs as well.

The goals I completed in February were:
8. a funny book - Grace's Guide
20. a book at the bottom of your TBR - The In Between
27. a book you can finish in a day - Seconds: A Graphic Novel
33. a book from your childhood - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
34. a book with a love triangle - Throne of Glass
41. a book by an author you've never read before - Peace Like a River

That makes 12 of the 52 goals that I've completed so far! That's so insane! I feel so productive actually tracking all of the books I read.

I re-read one book in February, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
I read four new-to-me authors: Sarah J. Maas, Leif Enger, Bryan Lee O'Malley, and Olivia Pierce (this also happened to be my TBR jar challenge for this past month).

I am so happy with the amount of reading I've done this month. It hasn't been the best content-wise, but I am hoping to fix that in March.


How have you guys been doing on your goals for 2015? What are they?
Tell me down below!
Happy Readings!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment