Stacking the Shelves [20]: Thriftbooks Haul

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.
What? I edited my picture? What? What? Things are changing!

Yes, things are changing. The post will be less cluttered and it will be wonderful. Wonderful, I tell you!

The Stack


  • THE CIRCLE: I had to get this to read over the summer in preparation for college. Everyone on campus is supposed to read it. Not everyone will read it, but I am cursed by being an overachiever.
  • AS YOU LIKE IT, THE WINTER'S TALE, THE TEMPEST So, when I bought The Circle on Thriftbooks, I had to get more. I had just finished Ignite Me, so I needed some Shakespeare.
  • THE LUMINARIES: Again, another one that I bought in that same bunch. It's been described as Dickens in New Zealand. YES, PLEASE.
  • THE ONE: I have already read this one. It's my favorite of the trilogy.
  • VICIOUS: There is a read-a-long going on for this starting Monday. I needed to pick it up.
  • STARDUST, THE KNIFE OF NEVER LETTING GO: Downloaded these from my library for Kristina Horner's read-a-long group.
  • NIGHT ON FIRE, DARKTHAW: Two egalleys for review this week. Thank you to Albert Whitman and Co. & ABRAMS Kids for these two. 

What I Read This Week

**This post was scheduled, as I will be away from all internets on Friday/Saturday, so this is updated through midnight on Thursday. I will have a wrap-up for what I read during cramathon up on Tuesday**

      


*click on the covers to go to my goodreads review*

The Elite was definitely a struggle. Definitely.

Volume 3 of All-New X-Men was . . . weird. The plot has slowed down big time, and the last issue in the collection really knocked this volume down.

The One and Rat Queens, Vol. 2 were both amazing. They got all the stars.

When I Wasn't Reading


I finished Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt this week. UGH. IT'S SO GOOD. YOU SHOULD WATCH IT.

I have also been working a lot this week on future blog posts, and I have been organizing and taking loads of pictures for one particular post I am excited for. I was also approved for my first ever physical ARC this week! It is the sequel to You by Caroline Kepnes, coming out in February 2016. 

You Might Have Missed

Upcoming

#Cramathon Wrap-Up
Top 5 Most Anticipated 2015 Pre-Orders
Comic Book Round-Up

What happened in your world of books this week? What books did you get? Which Shakespeare play should I read first? Tell me down in the comments!

Tomes Project


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment