Stacking the Shelves [27]: I Found the City Library

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.

The Stack


  • HOLLOW CITY, HAWKEYE VOL. 1: SO EXCITED ABOUT HAWKEYE. I have heard wonderful things about him as a superhero and I just really want to know more and by more I mean everything that I can.
  • EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING: I actually preordered this and it arrived at my mailbox the day it arrived. I just forgot to put it in last week's STS. Oops.
  • DRAGONFLY IN AMBER, NIGHT FILM: Kay. I am a week human at Barnes and Noble. THOUGH I did go in to buy Dragonfly in Amber and Night Film was in the bargain section for $6 and I've wanted to read it forever.

What I Read This Week

  

Everything, Everything was not everything that I had hoped it would be. And it was a let down. HOWEVER, I still think you should read it because it was still really enjoyable. I am just hard to please when it comes to YA Contemporary-Romance.

Also, you should listen to The Bad Beginning even if you already read them as a kid (like me) because this is basically like listening to the movie. There is a cast of characters and sound effects. If you want, you can listen to it through my Scribd link and get two months of free audiobooks, ebooks, and comics.

When I Wasn't Reading

sleep and school. basically. and putting off work because I am horrible, procrastinating student.

music recommendation of the week: Bear's Den. So relaxing and great, great content with wonderful vocals and instrumental. Check out their website.

Upcoming

???? 

What has been going on in your world of reading this week? Tell me down below!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment