Top 10 Books on My Fall TBR

"Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish to share lists (because we love them) about books and bookish things.

  • THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS: I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS BOOK AND THAT IS REALLY EXCITING TO ME.
  • LOCK IN: Reagan the Book Pusher recommended this. I must read it.
  • JANE EYREWUTHERING HEIGHTS: These two are literally going to be on every TBR of mine until I read them . . . which might actually be never.
  • THE MARTIAN: Man gets stuck on Mars. Matt Damon is going to star in the movie. I need to read the bookk prior to the movie. I've heard it is absolutely hilarious.
  • STATION ELEVEN: SO MANY WONDERFUL WORDS ABOUT THIS BOOK. I read the first 70-ish pages a while back but then I had to return it to the library, but now I have my own copy and can read it as quickly or as slowly as I please.
  • THE PRINCESS DIARIES IV-VIII: 4 BOOKS. I want to knock out the next couple of books in the Princess Diaries series because 1) they're short and 2) they are starting Princess Training (AKA my fave).
What books are on your fall TBR pile? Which of these should I read first? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment