Top 10 Series that I Haven't Finished or Caught Up On

"Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish to share lists (because we love them) about books and bookish things.

Finished Series

    
  • The Infernal Devices: I am going to read Clockwork Princess ASAP. As soon as I can cut out a chunk of my time and just read and appreciate what is happening. Probably fall break.
  • The Princess Diaries: I am not in a huge rush to finish this series. It is something I will continue to pick up here and there throughout the year when I am feeling slumpy. I really just want to get to Royal Wedding.
  • The Series of Unfortunate Events: Hopefully (again no rush on this one) I will reread this series and finally read the last book. Mainly because I remember other than: 1) fire and 2) orphans traveling.
    
  • The Pretty Little Liars Series: I won't ever finish this series. No, no, no.
  • The Giver Quartet: I might finish this quartet eventually. I need to reread the first two first.
  • The Chronicles of Narnia: One of my summer goals was to reread this series and read the ones I'd never read. Well, now it's a 2015 goal.

Unfinished Series

      
  • The Selection: I'm completely undecided wheter or not to read The Heir. I think I will wait until the last book is released and then marathon both of them.
  • Outlander Series:  The questions here are: 1) will I ever finish this series and 2) will this series ever end (don't get me wrong, I don't want it to end). I am hoping to read Dragonfly in Amber over the next couple of months.
  • Throne of Glass: The question here is: do I continue? Every one of you down in the comments will say "Yes! Monica, you have to finish it!" but I really didn't like the first one, and I am struggling to find motivation to read the second. Someone convince me because I want to love this series as much as everyone else. 
  • The Lunar Chronicles: Again, I want to love this series as much as everyone else, and Cress seems to be the favorite thus far. Someone convince me to read this one.

What book series have you not finished or caught up to? Do we share any series?

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment