Books I "Must Read in 2016"


There are so strict rules to this challenge, which is partially why I am participating. A lot of these books I bought in 2015 and was really excited to read . . . but then didn't. Others were released in 2015, have a world's worth of hype and I need in my life ASAP.

*I am also linking this up with Top Ten Tuesday @ The Broke and the Bookish*

A Little More About the Challenge

"This is not a TBR pile challenge. This is not a 2015 release challenge.
This is a link-up to motivate you to read books you were excited about but didn’t get to.
You don’t even have to “sign up” or use a button or track your progress every month.
Just decide what books you hope to (finally!) read… and read them!"

This is about as casual as reading challenges go, and those are the types of challenges that I love to do! I am the person that loves to make lists of books that I want to read in a certain year, then gets ahead of herself and the list gets to be three pages long. Then I'm disappointed when I don't read them. So, this is a low-stress way to quell my thirst to make lists on lists on lists.

So what books do I want to read for this challenge?


  • Books that I own and need to read: The Night Circus, The Queen of the Tearling, The Sword of Summer, The Marvels, Burial Rites
  • Books that were released (or had sequels released) in 2015: Wolf by Wolf, The Kiss of Deception, Uprooted, The Wrath and the Dawn
  • I GET TO MEET VICTORIA SCHWAB IN MARCH AND NEED TO CONSUME THIS BOOK: A Darker Shade of Magic
So that's it! Have you heard of this challenge? Are you going to participate? Which books are you SUPER excited to read in 2016? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment