2016 Reading Resolutions

"Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish to share lists (because we love them) about books and bookish things.
  1. Read 60 books / things (i.e. graphic novels, comics, novellas)
  2. Read 1 classic
  3. Reread 5 books
  4. Read 5 books over 500 pages
  5. Read FIVE books before buying ONE -- #Read5BeforeYouBuy
  6. Read more new-to-me authors
  7. "Around the world in 52 books" challenge
  8. 12 month TBR jar (pick one challenge to complete each month)
    1. a book by a new-to-me author
    2. a 2016 debut
    3. a fantasy
    4. an audiobook
    5. a book you have on kindle
    6. a sequel
    7. a classic
    8. over 500 pages
    9. a book to movie/TV adaptation
    10. read a standalone
    11. a first book in a series
    12. a book out of my comfort zone
  9. Participate more in the "Reads with Friends" bookclub run by Shannon +leaninglights
  10. Read approximately half the books on my anticipated debuts list and half from my anticipated non-debut list. (*I won't really "check in" with this goal, just something that I want to see if I will end up doing.*)
  11. Read more literary/award-winning fiction.
  12. Read more non-fiction
What are your reading goals for 2016? Tell me in the comments down below!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment