#RYBSAT Round 4 - Wrap Up

So the Read Your Bookshelf-a-thon round 4 took place from the 15th of January to the 22nd of January. You are meant to pick a spot on your bookshelf and read onward from there. I bent the rules a tad because of school.

I read four books throughout the week, but I did not start and finish any books. I only did one or the other.


These are the four books that I read throughout the week: Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer, The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick, All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven, and Peace Like a River by Leif Enger.

On Friday, I finished off Into the Wild (approximately 47 pages) and 51 pages of All the Bright Places. It was a bad reading day. I did not get a lot done, but I still read. That's what's important, right?

On Saturday, I finished All the Bright Places (a whole 284 pages wooo!). Then on Sunday and Monday, I didn't read anything because ATBP was wonderful and beautiful and really, really sad. I needed a break. Also, homework.

On Tuesday, I started reading The Silver Linings Playbook, sixty pages to be exact. I read another 12 pages on Wednesday as well as reading 18 pages of Peace Like a River, a book I have been assigned for school.

On Thursday, the final day of the read-a-thon, I read 33 pages of Peace Like a River and 49 pages of The Silver Linings Playbook. Overall, I read 554 pages throughout the week, which I am very proud of doing. Through this read-a-thon, I remembered why I quit reading The Silver Linings Playbook. It's just not for me, BUT I WILL PUSH THROUGH AND FINISH. I AM BOOKLION.

Goodreads Pages


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment