Friday Reads - 30 Jan 2015


I thought that I would show you guys what I am going to be reading this weekend. I'm not going to be doing this every Friday, but because I left the book I'm supposed to read for class at school and a package came in the mail yesterday, I thought I would show you what I'm reading throughout the weekend.

First off, I am going to be finishing The Silver Linings Playbook for my monthly TBR Jar challenge. I only have 80 pages left, so I can finish that fairly quick. Then I will start on the next beauty in the box. 

(It's actually so beautiful. I don't think you understand.)


LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT IT. 

I want to do an entire blog post just showing you how pretty this book is. I won't just because I want you to go check it out. But yes, I will be reading The Mime Order after (and only after) I finish The Silver Linings Playbook. 

The Mime Order will probably be taking up more than just my weekend because it is over 500 pages, but I will be starting it this weekend.

Also, keep an eye out for my January wrap-up. I will also have a book haul up soon. I have another book that needs to come in before I can do that, but soon.

Happy Readings!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment