#RYBSAT TBR - Round 4

This is a very cool read-a-thon going around the booktube. #RYBSAT stands for "Read Your BookShelf-A-Thon" which I, for one of many, think is a very cool idea.

This read-a-thon takes place beginning Friday the 16th and going on until the next Friday the 23rd. In this read-a-thon, you pick a spot on your bookshelf and just begin reading on from there and see how far you can go from there. I picked a spot that has a lot of my TBR books for January and February.


I am currently reading Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer for my senior English class, and I am also currently reading All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I do plan to continue those books in the read-a-thon, so I will have a page count and percentage read in my wrap-up for those two. 

Other than finishing those two, I plan to read The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick, which is a book I DNF'd, my TBR jar challenge for January, (and is actually my copy despite being a library binding) and Four by Veronica Roth, which is a book I've been meaning to read since it came out. 

If, by some kind of miracle, I get through all of those in a week, I will continue on to The Rosie Effect and The Rithmatist

Follow me on twitter to see how I end up doing with the read-a-thon while it is still happening. I plan to post a wrap-up on Saturday.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment