"Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish to share lists (because we love them) about books and bookish things.
- The Infernal Devices: I am going to read Clockwork Princess ASAP. As soon as I can cut out a chunk of my time and just read and appreciate what is happening. Probably fall break.
- The Princess Diaries: I am not in a huge rush to finish this series. It is something I will continue to pick up here and there throughout the year when I am feeling slumpy. I really just want to get to Royal Wedding.
- The Series of Unfortunate Events: Hopefully (again no rush on this one) I will reread this series and finally read the last book. Mainly because I remember other than: 1) fire and 2) orphans traveling.
- The Pretty Little Liars Series: I won't ever finish this series. No, no, no.
- The Giver Quartet: I might finish this quartet eventually. I need to reread the first two first.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: One of my summer goals was to reread this series and read the ones I'd never read. Well, now it's a 2015 goal.
- The Selection: I'm completely undecided wheter or not to read The Heir. I think I will wait until the last book is released and then marathon both of them.
- Outlander Series: The questions here are: 1) will I ever finish this series and 2) will this series ever end (don't get me wrong, I don't want it to end). I am hoping to read Dragonfly in Amber over the next couple of months.
- Throne of Glass: The question here is: do I continue? Every one of you down in the comments will say "Yes! Monica, you have to finish it!" but I really didn't like the first one, and I am struggling to find motivation to read the second. Someone convince me because I want to love this series as much as everyone else.
- The Lunar Chronicles: Again, I want to love this series as much as everyone else, and Cress seems to be the favorite thus far. Someone convince me to read this one.