#RYBSAT Round 5 - Update Post


As you might have noticed, I am participating in my first RYBSAT readalong this week! You can see my TBR pile (as of Tuesday afternoon) above. Since this is RYBSAT, the order that I will read the books goes from top to bottom.

This post will be updated daily with my previous day’s progress as well as reiterate my goals for the week! 

My Goals:

1. Finish the leftovers from Bout of Books
2. Read at least one complete novel
3. Write reviews for novels read

Daily Updates

Monday: 
Number of pages I’ve read today/total: 96/96
Percentage of audiobook listened to today/total: 34%/34% - 4 hours 1 minute/4 hours 1 minutes
Total number of books I’ve completed: 1
Books Read Today: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  + The Opposite of Loneliness  + The Rearranged Life
The Rearranged Life Tour + Giveaway + #RYBSAT Announcement and Goals + Bout of Books 13 Wrap-Up

Tuesday:
Number of pages I’ve read today/total: 174/270
Total number of books I’ve completed: 2
Books Read Today: The Opposite of Loneliness  + Shatter Me  + Landline
Top 10 Summer Re-Reads

Wednesday:
Number of pages I’ve read today/total: 70/340
Total number of books I’ve completed: 2
Books Read Today: The Opposite of Loneliness  + Landline
Top 5 Debut Novels

Thursday:
Number of pages I’ve read today/total: 272/612
Percentage of audiobook listened to today/total: 21%/55% - 2 hours 14 minutes/6 hours 15 minutes
Total number of books I’ve completed: 4
Books Read Today: Landline  + The Opposite of Loneliness  + Prisoner of Night and Fog
The Help  Audiobook Review

Friday:
Number of pages I’ve read today/total: 104
Total number of books I’ve completed: 4
Books Read Today: The Mime Order
Shatter Me  Review

Saturday:
Number of pages I’ve read today/total: 80
Total number of books I’ve completed: 4
Books Read Today: The Mime Order
Stacking the Shelves: #BookOutletHaul

Sunday:
Number of pages I’ve read today/total: 0
Total number of books I’ve completed: 4
Books Read Today: None

Monday:
Number of pages I’ve read today/total: 145
Percentage of audiobook listened to today/total: 3%/58% - 19 minutes/ 6 hours 34 minutes
Total number of books I’ve completed: 5
Books Read Today: The Mime Order  + Very Good Lives  + Prisoner of Night and Fog

RYBSAT Posts:



Are you participating in #RYBSAT? Tell me down below!

Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment