#RYBSAT Round 5 - Announcement + Goals


If you have never heard of #RYBSAT I will link two YouTube videos explaining the readathon much better than I will here (one, two).

Basically, you pick a spot on your bookshelf and read from there. If you get to a series, you do not have to read that whole series.

You can see my picture above with the part of my bookshelf that I will read this week. I'm going to start with Landline , and then I will move onto The Mime Order  and if I have time read Unbroken  as well.

HOWEVER, I really need (for my sanity) to finish the books that I have left over from Bout of Books 13. So, during this week, I will also be reading the following books:

-Shatter Me
-The Rearranged Life
-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
-The Opposite of Loneliness

Yeah, it's a lot. I want to finish all of those books this week and read at least Landline  and The Mime Order.

My Goals

1. Finish the leftovers from Bout of Books
2. Read at least one complete novel
3. Write reviews for novels read

I will make an update post like I did for Bout of Books, and it will probably be up on Tuesday. I will be updating my Goodreads the most often, so if you want to track my progress, that would be the best place to follow me!


Are you participating in #RYBSAT this time around? Tell me your goals and TBR down in the comments!

Happy Reading!

Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment