Stacking the Shelves [15]: #BookOutletHaul + Bookish Tote Bags!


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.
**all goodreads links are available through the picture of the cover**

Book Outlet

 

I can never resist a BookOutlet sale, even a small one -like the one they had for Mother's Day. So I picked up two books that I have wanted to pick up for a while. I have already read and reviewed Landline  (it will be up in a few weeks because I need to post even though I will be out of the country). And I want to read The Enchanted  probably in June because I've heard some really wonderful things. 

Books a Million

 

I went in to Books a Million to pick up A Game of Thrones  so that I could read it on the plane-ride to Peru. It, however, was like two dollars more than the amount of cash I had on hand -I didn't want to use my debit card- so I just went to the bargain section and picked up these two beauties that I've been wanting. They were eight dollars. 

Library


I finished the audiobook that I was listening to from my library, and -because it was (is) RYBSAT- I wasn't planning on getting another one. I was, however, missing audiobooks, so I browsed what was avaliable. I've heard fantastic things about this one, and so far I am absolutely loving it.

Life Update

So, I am going to be eighteen . . . like, now actually! Today is my birthday! Whoop! But, I am -obviously- very excited, even though I never really get excited over birthdays. But, I am going to Peru the first week of June (Yay!), which was my birthday present and graduation present (and let's be honest, probably my Christmas present) from my parents! But, before I go, there is a 20% off + free shipping sale on society 6 until the 25th, and I want to get a tote bag! And I want you guys to help me pick which to get! Here are the three I have it narrowed down to these three:

  
(clicking on the picture will take you to the purchase page)

Help Me Choose!

Read More Books
The Tardis
Tardis Blueprint
Poll Maker


So, please vote on that because I am torn and am too poor to buy all three! I am so indecisive that it's ridiculous. 

You Might Have Missed


How did I do all of that? And why?

Upcoming

The Opposite of Loneliness Review
#RYBSAT Wrap-Up
Tuesday Talks: Reading Influence


What books have you gotten this week?  Have you read any of the books that I just hauled? Tell me down in the comments below!

Happy Reading!

Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment