Stacking the Shelves: Craft'ed [6]

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week.
Let's start with the books I got this week. 


I downloaded The Walled City audiobook from my library. I am currently listening to it and enjoying it. (It's my first audiobook.


On Friday, I received two ARCs from my library. I finished the Winter Reading Program, and the prize was: two books off their bookshelf, a $10 Barnes & Noble gift card, and a certificate to clear up to $5 in library fines. I think I've mentioned how much I love my library in practically every Stacking the Shelves, so why would I stop now? 

I picked these two books because 1) they sounded interesting and 2) the covers (especially The Harder They Come) are beautiful.

The Harder They Come by T.C. Boyle
Welcome to Braggsville by T. Geronimo Johnson 


I picked up one review copy this week from Netgalley: Five Days in Skye by Carla Laureano. Ever since Outlander, Scotland has been an obsession of mine. So, when a book was labeled as Christian romance set in Scotland, I couldn't pass up requesting it. I squealed when I received it.


Now, to the best part: my craft'ed haul. If you've never heard of craft'ed, then I am going to link their etsy shop here so that you can fall in love with them too. I bought the UP house (because I love that movie) and the snail mail set (because I love snail mail and stationary). My total was about $19, including shipping.


Now, I have never had proper bookmarks before, so I thought that it would be okay to splurge on this. I am always one to use old tickets or receipts to mark my place in books. I always thought bookmarks were just a waste of money, and most of them were ugly. Besides, they were just pieces of paper.

However, when I heard about craft'ed, I coveted everyone who had them. These weren't the paper bookmarks with Daniel Radcliffe's face plastered on them. I am officially in love with these bookmarks. I use them on books as well as my blogging composition notebook, where I take notes for book reviews.


What books and/or bookish things did you get this week? Tell me down below!

Happy Readings!

Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment