Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR


Normally, I put these books in order, but this week there is no particular order. 



This is a classic. Honestly, I hear everyone talk about it, and it is one of my friend's favorite books. It has sat on my shelf for some time now, and I feel like spring is the perfect time for romance. 


Again, this was from a friend's recommendation. Also, I want to read more nonfiction because I think I've only read one or two nonfiction books this year, and I really do love nonfiction.


I have heard nothing but wonderful things about this book, but I just haven't been in the mood for contemporary lately. I think when spring rolls around, I might be more into contemporary. Also, I feel guilty that this book has been sitting on my shelf since January.



This book has mixed reviews, but I am super excited to read it. Good witches, bad witches. Magic. What more do I need to say?


I want to read this more in late spring because it is a summer book. Honestly, I'm just hoping that if I read it during the spring, summer will come around quicker. 


I think that this will be a nice transition book from winter to spring books. It has ghosty-supernatural aspects and romance. It's literally perfect.



This is book one in a trilogy, but I don't want to read the trilogy all at once because the books are quite long and cover heavy material. But that's just Francine Rivers for you. This is the author of one of my all-time favorite books, Redeeming Love, which I will recommend to anyone and everyone.



These last three are series that I want to work my way through during the spring. These two are the ones that I am most excited about out of the three. Look at these covers. Look. They're gorgeous.



I am kind-of-sort-of reading Crown of Midnight right now, and I want to catch up on the series before the fourth book comes out. Also, don't tell anyone, but I'm not loving this series right now. 


The 100 Trilogy (I, II, III)

I am almost the most excited about reading this trilogy this spring. I just finished watching season 2 of the TV show, and am currently shipping Bellarke so hard. So hard. Bellarke for life. Actually just Bellamy. I love Bellamy. But Bellarke is definitely end game material. Anyway, I haven't heard the greatest things about this series, but I think that is just because people expected it to be just like the show. SO EXCITED. 


What books are you looking forward to reading this spring? Also, spring means no more snow. It also means sunshine, and I'm so excited!

Happy Readings!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment