Stacking the Shelves & Sunday Post [13]: Bargain Books are the Only Books


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.
**all goodreads links are available through the picture of the cover**

Library

  

Oh, the land of audiobooks. All three of these are digital copies from my library through Overdrive. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  and The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B  are audiobooks. My library does  have a copy of Shatter Me,  but I've heard that it has strike-throughs, so I was unsure as to how that would work in audio. Ebook was a safe bet. 

Netgalley


All I know: a twist on the beloved Aladdin.  That's all I need to know to love this.

Thriftbooks & BAM!

 

You know when people say that they don't remember anything about the books they read in school? Well, I remember actually nothing.  At all. So, I picked this up when I saw this copy on thriftbooks. 

Also, when I went to visit my local BAM! with the extra cash I had on hand, and I saw You  just sitting in the bargain section for $7, I couldn't just leave it there. Not after hearing Lindsey's review of it. It sounds amazingly creepy and wonderful and life changing. I need to read it ASAP. Before then, I hadn't even heard it, but now I am so intrigued. Watch her review because whatever I say could not possibly do it justice.

Life Update

I GOT MY OWN CAMERA. I have been using my Mom's Canon Rebel T5i, but now I have my own! (Without the "i", but I don't even know what the "i" means.) There was a deal at Best Buy, and I have been wanting my own for forever. I was in literal tears in the car with my mom afterword.

I've never spent so much money in my life. Now my bank account is $500 lighter, and my saver heart is crying.

Also, does anyone know how to fix the problem with Disqus and blogger that happened this week? Any help is appreciated.

You Might Have Missed


Upcoming

BOUT OF BOOKS (11th - 17th)
Top 10 Tuesday - Authors I Would Like to Meet
The Girl on the Train  Review


What books have you picked up this week? What do you think of the ones that I picked up? Tell me down in the comments!

Happy Reading!

Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment