Bout of Books 13: Goals and Participation!

Bout of Books

This will be my first time doing the Bout of Books read-a-thon, and my first weeklong read-a-thon! This is kind of a mixture of perfect and not perfect timing for me. My last day of high school (EVER!  Excuse me while I jump for joy!) is the 11th, my graduation is the 17th, but I have two AP tests between. So, this is simultaneously the best and worst week for this read-a-thon to take place. 

The Official Purpose:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
See the official sign up and official schedule.

Goals:
-Read 3 books and/or graphic novels
-Read 1 audiobook and/or e-book
-Read 1 re-read
-Write reviews for all books read

My Potential TBR:
The Outsiders  by S.E. Hinton
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl  by Jesse Andrews
Shatter Me  by Taherah Mafi
The Kiss of Deception  by Mary E. Pearson

I will also try to do my best to update my blog throughout the week, and participate in as many of the challenges as I can.


Are you participating in Bout of Books 13? If you are, what do you plan on reading? Tell me down in the comments!

Happy Reading!

Tomes Project

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment