My Month in Tomes | September 2015


I read more than I thought I would for having my first full month of school.

And I'm finished with my goodreads challenge so it doesn't really matter how many books I read anyway.

I still haven't found a good spot for photographing, so today's post comes to you from the air conditioning unit.

The Stack


  • CLOCKWORK PRINCE: 5 stars! Such a fun read and an amazing sequel. Hopefully I will read the last book this month! I am simultaneously excited and scared. 
  • EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING: 3.5 stars! A definite need to read if you like YA contemporary, but this one just wasn't for me as much as it "was" for other people. It wasn't everything, everything to me, but it was fun, fun. Definitely an entertaining read, but I found it incredibly predictable. However, the format of this book was something that definitely added to the fun of reading this. There are doodles and "Life is Short Book Reviews" from Madeline and email exchanges between Ollie & Maddy that are too good to miss.
  • THE BAD BEGINNING: 5 stars! (A reread) I listened to the audiobook for this on Scribd (use the link on the sidebar to get two months free if you're a new user!) and this is one that I definitely reccommend if you want to reread (or finish) the series! It has a full cast of characters and sound effects. It's almost like you're listening to a movie, and I will definitely continue rereading/listening to the series.
I haven't done a lot of reading this month (or blogging for that matter) and this isn't the best post, but this is definitely for my sake and records. 

What books did you read this month? Tell me down in the comments!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment