Stacking the Shelves [29]: A Little Life (Ruiner)

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.

The Stack

  • A LITTLE LIFE: KDFH - Basically how I feel about reading this book. I really, really want to, but I also really, really feel like it might destroy my entire life.
  • ME BEFORE YOU: How excited am I to read this book? A mix between excited and preparing myself with tissues.
I haven't finished any books since last week but I am "currently reading" 5-6 books (the curse of a reading slump). What are you reading? What books did you get? Have you read either of these?

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment