Stacking the Shelves [28]: October 6th + #BookOutletHaul

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's all about sharing the books that have come into your possession throughout the week, whether it books added to your collection, ebooks, library books, etc. Sunday post is a weekly meme  hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers can recap their week, showcase books, and share news.

The Stack


  • THE DARKEST MINDS: This was 99 cents on kindle one day this past week. I've been on the fence about reading it, so when it was only 99 cents on kindle I figured I would just go ahead and get it.
  • WE ALL LOOKED UP: This is the reason I made the BookOutlet order. And you can't just make a BookOutlet order with one book.
  • MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO METHE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYERThese two are two that I have heard a lot about these two. I couldn't not get them.
  • REBOOTIF YOU FIND METHE GLASS SENTENCEI've seen these ones around and they have fairly good Goodreads reviews, so I wanted to add them to my shelves.
  • THE SWORD OF SUMMER. THE REST OF US JUST LIVE HERE: Pre-orders. Too excited to actually write comprehensive sentences here. 
  • TWILIGHT & LIFE AND DEATH: As soon as I found out that this was released, I literally ran down campus towards my car to go to Target (which is twenty minutes away via the interstate . . . i am dedicated). Also, it's the reason I bought the next two books. 
  • GIRL ONLINECARRY ONI've wanted to read Girl Online since it came out, but the whole ghost-writing scandal made me not want to. With the second book coming out this month, I wanted to see if I liked the story for myself. Also, I completely forgot that Carry On was released (with everything else) on October 6th, so I had to pick it up.

What I Read This Week


SO GOOD. LISTEN TO IT. (You can listen to it for free if you use my Scribd link on the sidebar.)

When I Wasn't Reading

College work. Sleep. Parks and Recreation. Food. Sleep. Crying. Panera. Work. Sleep.

You Might Have Missed

Upcoming

???

What books have you gotten this week? Did your bank account experience the same agony as mine on October 6th? Tell me down below!

Follow

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment